Login With Facebook
Don't have an account?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following rules apply to all SprinterBus.Net travel. These rules may be changed at any time, at our sole discretion, without prior notice.
1. Your credit/debit card will be charged when a transaction is completed. Once the reservation is confirmed, the ticket is not refundable.
2. You will also receive a confirmation by email.
3. Please bring your e-ticket with you to the bus.
4. We recommend you provide us with a working email and phone number (preferably a cell phone) so we can contact you in the event of a service disruption our prefer method will always be email.
5. Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law.
6. Dogs, cats, birds, or other animals will not be transported.
Only service animals with a written certificate (of such) accompanying a special needs traveler, will be permitted to travel with the passenger. The service animal must pay full fare for this service. We kindly request that you advise us of such event at time of reservation but no less than 72 hrs of your scheduled traveling date.
7. Except as responsibility may be imposed by law, SprinterBus.Net will not be liable for delays caused by accidents, breakdowns, road conditions, weather and other conditions beyond its control, and does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point at a specific time.
Hampton, Newport News, VA Beach Board walk & VA Beach Lynnhaven stops will be transported via a Sprinterbus.net Courtesy Shuttle van (not a bus). The van will take you to our main departure terminal. Courtesy Shuttle van services are Completely Complimentary service & are not mandatory. From time to time services may not be available due to storm, whether condition & as deems necessary by Sprinterbus management.
! Some stop may Carrie a fuel charge.
From NYC 2 Virginia beach, under normal traffic condition trip duration is 6hr. Shuttle van to Hampton & Newport News will take another 1hr after arrival.
to our main terminal. When it comes to departure & arrival time please refer to regulation #7.
9. SprinterBus.Net reserves full control and discretion as to the seating of passengers and the right to change such seating at any time during the trip. Seating arrangements will be made without regard to race, color, creed, or national origin.
10. SprinterBus.Net reserves the right, when operating conditions require, to transfer passengers from one vehicle to another en route.
11. SprinterBus.Net reserves the right to refuse to transport a person a) under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs, b) who is incapable of taking care of him/herself (this does not apply to persons who are accompanied by an attendant or nurse), c) whose conduct is such or likely to be such as to make him or her objectionable to other passengers or prospective passengers, d) who refuse to permit a search of his or her person or property for weapons or who fails to provide positive identification upon request, or e) who refuses to comply with any lawful rule or regulation. Such persons may be removed from the bus at such place along the route as the driver may select. SprinterBus.Net shall not issue any compensation for passengers removed en route.
12. No unaccompanied minors are permitted aboard our buses you must be 18 years of age by time of travel or a minor's waivers must be signed by a parent or legal guardian (call us to obtain a waiver) all traveling unaccompanied minors need to be escorted to the bus and met upon arrival, by a parent or other responsible adult. .
Complimentary services offered by SprinterBus (I.E. free water, Wi-Fi, and Receptacle outlets) are not mandatory and from time to time we will use vehicles that will not have those amenities available.
1. Once a Ticket is purchased, it is non-refundable.
2. Passengers may reschedule their trip or put the ticket on hold, up to midnight before the date of travel, without penalty.
3. Although we do not issue any refunds, you may bank this purchase into your SprinterBus.net account for use at a later travel date.
4. We reserve the right to release your reservation if you have not showed up or claimed your seat 45 minutes prior to your departure time, all passengers must check in with the manager upon arrival, 45 minutes prior to your departure time. we will make all empty seats available to walk up customers if you do not check in on time, if you are a no-show, the ticket is forfeited and cannot be rescheduled or refunded.
5. Changing a ticket from a higher priced bus to a lower priced bus will be permitted up to midnight prior to the day of travel; a company credit will be issued for the difference in price. The change needs to be requested by email. changing a ticket from a higher priced bus to a lower priced on the day of travel will not result in a credit for the price difference.
6. (Future Services) In the event that we are unable to provide the Gold coach for a Gold Bus schedule, SprinterBus.Net will provide a standard coach. If the customer chooses to travel on the standard coach, a $30.00 per-seat refund will be offered. If the customer rather wishes to cancel the ticket, the ticket will be nullified and a full refund will be issued. If the seat was reserved with SprinterBus.Net Rewards, the customer's account will be adjusted accordingly.
7. SprinterBus.Net reserves the right to reissue reservations for service failures or weather conditions which at its sole discretion requires such action.
8. SprinterBus.Net reserves the right to deny boarding to anyone who acquired a reservation in violation of its rules and regulations, or if the e-ticket has been tampered with.
1. Fares and charges are shown in dollars and cents, and are payable in lawful United States currency.
2. All fares are subject to applicable local, state, and/or Federal sales taxes, unless such fares are specifically exempted from such tax.
3. Sprinterbus.Net reserves the right to increase prices, the price changes are needed to sustain the great services of quality we've come to expect from us, when you purchase a ticket through Sprinterbus.net you are accepting our terms and conditions.
4. The published prices are the basic rates; Sprinterbus.Net reserves the right to increase/decrease the base price on selected schedules without notice.
1. We allow a maximum of one bag weighing not more than 50 lbs and one carry-on. Your carry-on must fit overhead bins or under your seat that weight no more than 15 lbs. No wheeled luggage is permitted inside our buses. SprinterBus.Net does not provide checked baggage service and assumes no responsibility of any kind for customer baggage. Extra luggage will be charge at $15.00 per extra piece.
2. Passenger is responsible for placing luggage into the Baggage hold and for retrieving it upon arrival at your destination. However, if you feel you need assistance with your luggage, a SprinterBus.net employee will assist you.
3. We do not allow the transport of weapons of any kind or any material that would be classified by the DOT as hazardous material. (which include, but not limited to acids, ammunition, animals, combustible liquids, compressed gases, corpses, cremated remains, explosives, firearms of all types, fireworks , flammable liquids, furniture, hazardous materials to include poisons, radioactive materials etc.).
4. No pets are allowed on the bus, nor transported as baggage in the luggage hold.
Senior citizens, pregnant ladies or adults with small children can board our buses before the general ridership as long as they ask for priority boarding and arrive at our boarding location no less than 45 minutes prior to boarding.
SprinterBus.Net may disclose the passenger’s personal information, including ticket & payment information, as required by law, upon the order of a court, by request of a governmental agency or by request of a law enforcement authority.
Sprinterbus does not manage or monitored customers car parking. Sprinterbus will not be responsible for any damage, ticket or toil violation on any customers car left park over night at any of its pick up or drop off destination.
! Car parking are not allow on all pick up location where we service with a Courtesy Shuttle Van.
Revised Oct 2015